mailx for an ATT 3B1

Darryl P. Wagoner dpw at unisec.usi.com
Sun Mar 27 00:53:51 AEST 1988

}}I'm searching for an alternate mailer for my 3B1,  and someone said there
}}was a program called mailx available somewhere.  Would anyone who has mailx
}}please contact me or mail me a copy?

Try elm!  It is very good and will compile on the 3b1 without any problem
and it contains no AT&T proprietary code!

}Sorry, it is proprietary software of AT&T.  I'm sorry you can't get it,
}but I also must hope noone from AT&T was stupid enough to send it to you...

It seems to me that mailx is a port from BSD /usr/ucb/[Mm]ail,  if so how
can it be AT&T proprietary?

Darryl Wagoner		dpw at unisec.usi.com
UniSecure Systems, Inc.; 			OS/2, Just say No!
Round Rock,  Tx; (512)-255-8751 (home) (512)-823-3774
UUCP:  {ut-sally!uiucuxc!kitty}!unisec!dpw