Does Gnu Emacs run under Layers

Robby Kates robby at beattres.UUCP
Thu Mar 17 00:59:23 AEST 1988

[ munch munch ...]

  Hi there!  A question for you gnu emacs users.  Is anyone running gnu emacs
under layers?  We have a couple of 3B2/400s hooked up to 630 terminals running
layers, and would like to run gnu emacs.  Before going out and getting the
whole moster at 1200 baud I thought I'd ask if it works under layers first
(there being no point otherwise).  System V version 3.1.  Email to me please.

Thanks very much!

-Robby

P.S. I've tried microemacs, but it doesn't like layers...

--
Robby Kates
...ihnp4!beattres!robby               Beatrice Corporate Headquarters, Chicago