I am sorry for my msg. 'Pirating, etc...'

Phillip Keen phillip at nuchat.UUCP
Sat Mar 26 09:52:24 AEST 1988

I'm sorry about the message titled 'Pirating, etc....' but I just wanted to
express my opinions.  I didn't reallize how big of a fuss it would bring over
the NET.  Plus, that was one of my first msgs. to ever post over such a big
NETwork, so I've got to learn some how or another.  So, the way I learn is by
trial & error, and I know now never to post such a broad message over the NET.
Like I say I'm sorry.
--
Thanx -- Phillip Keen           Path:  uunet!nuchat!phillip
Snail Address:  Phillip Keen                   //