I am sorry for my msg. 'Pirating, etc...'

Gerard L. Lanois gll2139 at ritcv.UUCP
Mon Mar 28 16:14:00 AEST 1988

:58:09 GMT

In article <858 at nuchat.UUCP> phillip at nuchat.UUCP (Phillip Keen) writes:

>I'm sorry about the message titled 'Pirating, etc....' but I just wanted to
                                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>express my opinions.  I didn't reallize how big of a fuss it would bring over
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>the NET.  Plus, that was one of my first msgs. to ever post over such a big
>NETwork, so I've got to learn some how or another.  So, the way I learn is by
>trial & error, and I know now never to post such a broad message over the NET.

[minor flame]
Fortunately, I resisted the urge to reply to your original comments.

To anyone else who can't resist the temptation to broadly cross post inane
comments and who maybe considering engaging in a similar learning scheme,

If you just want to "learn by trial & error", do it in MISC.TEST!!!!!!!

If you "just want to express your opinions", try TALK.MISC!!!!!!!

(Or rec.arts.frp, for you lightbulb jokesters. 8-)

[douse flame]

>Like I say I'm sorry.

Apology accepted.  Lesson learned.  Welcome to the net.