_AT&T 3B2/3B5 Driver Design Guide_ is *great*

Mike Ditto ford at kenobi.UUCP
Wed Mar 9 03:32:01 AEST 1988

Posting-Front-End: GNU Emacs 18.41.10 of Fri Oct  2 1987 on kenobi (usg-unix-v)

In article <340 at vsi.UUCP> friedl at vsi.UUCP (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:

>      I'd like to put in a plug for a really fantastic resource to
> you 3B people out there: The _AT&T 3B2 and 3B5 Driver Design
> Guide_.

> [ ... ]

>      My document (Issue 1, Nov 1984) has has Comcode 305-495 and
> can be ordered from the AT&T Customer Information Center --
> that's their documentation hotline: their number is (800) 432-
> 6600.

> [ ... ]

I called the above number, and was told that the item was cancelled as
of October, 1987, and can no longer be ordered.  If anyone knows where
I can get a copy of this document, please send me mail.

Interestingly enough, an addendum to the guide is available for $30,
and I ordered one just to see what it is.  The person who took the
order said I can return it if it's not useful.

					-=] Ford [=-

"Well, he didn't know what to do, so	(In Real Life:  Mike Ditto)
he decided to look at the government,	ford%kenobi at crash.CTS.COM
to see what they did, and scale it	...!sdcsvax!crash!kenobi!ford
down and run his life that way." -- Laurie Anderson