7300 answer back message, modem commands (HELP)

Timothy Reed treed at killer.UUCP
Mon Mar 14 11:49:05 AEST 1988

Does anyone know what the 7300's answer back message is (and what sequence
is sent to get it!)?  Also, I can't find any doc on the internal modem's
commands - once I cu there, I can't get anything going - no 'ATZ', no '^E',
nuthing.  Am I missing something?  Clues to page numbers, correct commands,
etc. will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Timothy Reed