3b1 terminal emulator

Stewart gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Thu Mar 17 00:59:43 AEST 1988

In article <7344 at mhuxu.UUCP>, zam at mhuxu.UUCP (Martin Zam) writes:
> upgrade.  By the way, the fix disk has 8 different upgrades for 3.51 UNIX.
> I got it from the hotline by complaining about the system freezing up in
> terminal emulation.  I've heard the system also freezes during uucp transfers.

Okay, so a fix disk exists.  Now why didn't AT&T send out announcements to
owners, like that other giant Radio Shack did for me?  Or did others get them?
Or are the fixes imperceptible?  Comments?  Offers to copy disks for owners of
3.51?

					G. Mark Stewart
					ATT-BTL (yes, that's right) Naperville
					ixlpq!gms 979-0914