3b1 terminal emulator

Robert J. Granvin rjg at sialis.mn.org
Fri Mar 18 15:39:36 AEST 1988

>Okay, so a fix disk exists.  Now why didn't AT&T send out announcements to
>owners, like that other giant Radio Shack did for me?  Or did others get them?
>Or are the fixes imperceptible?  Comments?  Offers to copy disks for owners of
>3.51?

I've personally never seen AT&T offer anything to anyone, unless it's
a machine they're particularly interested in.  For everything
regarding the 3b1, I've had to call (and often nag) until I got
through to someone to give me some sort of answer.  In the case of the
3b1, a "registered owner" seems to give you the right to call in and
see if anything new is available for you.

--
"Cursed Eraser Causes People                Robert J. Granvin
 to Vanish Forever."                        National Information Systems, Inc.

rjg at sialis.mn.org        UUCP:...uunet!{amdahl,hpda,rosevax}!bungia!sialis!rjg