Info-3b2 Digest, Number 12

Info-3b2 Mailing List info-3b2 at lamc
Mon Sep 5 02:26:03 AEST 1988

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 12

                           Sunday, September 4th 1988

Today's Topics:

                                    Re: C 4.2
                  3B Journal (Should be "2B or not 2B Journal")
                                    Re: C 4.2
                              fax software for 3b2
                                    Re: C 4.2

From: lll-tis!lll-crg!netsys.COM!len (Len Rose)
Subject: Re: C 4.2
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 88 8:23:34 EDT

>     Hmm. I have had no trouble at all with 4.2 and elm, perl, smail including
> alpha testing smail 3.1. The only problem I have noticed is with vnews and
> believe that is in the software rather than the compiler as it does fine on
> another machine with the same compiler.
>
>                                                      Charlie

 Which version of sgs,esg are you using?

 Mine is:

 SGS 4.2
 ESG 4.1

 Dunno if this makes much difference though.. As far as rn went,it had to be
hacked to pieces.. perl would compile but failed it's evaluation suite and
failed to function correctly on any script.. News software compiles fine of course.

Len
--
Len Rose - Netsys,Inc.
len at ames.arc.nasa.gov  or len at netsys (soon to be netsys.COM)