Hardware Question: Anyone recognize this board?

Mark H. Granoff mhg at mitre-bedford.ARPA
Fri Sep 16 22:53:49 AEST 1988

Here's a quick question:  Anyone recognize what hard disk controller
this is (i.e. who's the manufacturer)?

Identifying marks near top of board:

     SMS MODEL OMTI 5510-3			FAB 0006036 REV B
	  ASSY 00006034  REV K

The board is a half card.  Most of the chips have NCR markings.  There
are two Intel ROMs and a Zilog 'Z8 ROMLESS' chip.

The board controls my Seagate ST225.  I have an AT&T 6300.  If you
think you can identify it, but need more information about the
individual chips, let me know.

Please respond directly to me.

Thanks!