Info-3b2 Digest, Number 13

Info-3b2 Mailing List info-3b2 at lamc
Thu Sep 15 02:19:46 AEST 1988

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 13

                         Wednesday, September 14th 1988

Today's Topics:

                         Re: Info-3b2 Digest, Number 12
                                3B2/310 For Sale
                            Parts is Part(third try)

Date: Sun, 11 Sep 88 20:32:47 CDT
From: killer!swbatl!amyerg!root
Subject: Re: Info-3b2 Digest, Number 12

Am wondering if the 3b2/300 can run any other operating system besides Unix?
No paricular reason except I think it would be fun to fool around with
another OS for awhile. Was thinking maybe MINIX would run on it, not sure
though.

Even if there isn't another OS that runs on it, is there another OS you would
LIKE to see on a 3b2? And why would you like to have it?

Thanks,
Ewan Grantham

---
Ewan Grantham (601) 354-6454 ext. 452  Miss. Dept. of Corrections
{}!swbatl!amyerg!egranthm             (The Prison People)
My bosses aren't responsible for me, and vice versa
Go Broncos!!!