REALLY!

Tony Giaccone tonyg at merlin.cvs.rochester.edu
Wed Aug 23 00:50:16 AEST 1989

In article <1989Aug22.045207.26952 at i88.isc.com> rayd at i88.isc.com (Ray Dueland) writes:
>In article <21361 at paris.ics.uci.edu> David A. Honig <honig at ics.uci.edu> writes:
>>ATT = SPINELESS CENSORSHIP
>
>Come on everybody, cross post to comp.sys.att!!!!  For those not familiar
>with cross-posting, edit the "Newsgroups:" line and put "comp.sys.att," FIRST!
>(with no spaces; only a comma separating the groups) If att is going to deny
>us alt.drugs, let us deny them comp.sys.att!

Give me a break. Can't we be adult about this. ATT has made a choice. A
choice that given the current political climate concerning drugs is hardly
unreasonable. It's there right to make that choice. Sure we can all cross
post to comp.sys.att and prove we're not going to take this shit anymore.

Damnit we'll force those shitheads to give us our alt.durgs.

Doesn't that seem to you to be the same type of attitude that prevents you
from using the recreational drugs you choose. I thought that's what the
counter culture was all about, the right to make choices for yourself. Sure
some folks who may read this newsgroup inside ATT may not be able to read
it any longer. However, most folks won't notice the change. And those folks
who really need to get there alt.drugs will find some way of reading what
goes on here.

That's just my 2 cents worth of pontificating. The rest of you can do as
you choose.  I just think it's not that big a deal, then again maybe I'm
wrong.

				Tony Giaccone
				tonyg at cvs.rochester.edu