REALLY!

doug at marque.mu.edu doug at marque.mu.edu
Wed Aug 23 07:08:04 AEST 1989

I can perhaps understand that there is an argument whether AT&T should
"censor" alt.drugs, although the very meaning of alt.anything is that it
can be censored.  But to foul up comp.sys.att is not to deny anything
to AT&T, it is to deny something to those of us who are interested in
AT&T computers.  Our purchase and continued use of those machines is not
related to whether or not AT&T uses its corporate facilities to transfer
alternate newsgroups.  If you wish to try to persuade AT&T to change
this decision (good luck :-) please pursue appropriate avenues that do
not trample on the rights of others.

Douglas Harris
doug at marque.mu.edu
uunet!marque!doug