Goodbye

Jeff Trim jtrim at udenva.cair.du.edu
Sun Aug 20 23:33:47 AEST 1989

In article <1989Aug20.052345.7773 at i88.isc.com> rayd at i88.isc.com (Kid Charlemagne) writes:
>I, for one, am going to cross post all my alt.drugs postings to comp.sys.att.
>My experience has been that when certain groups or distributions are not
>supported, only postings that are exclusively withing that group are
>deleted.  Cross-posting to a "legitimate" newsgroups will preserve the
>posting.  May turn out to be a bit of the Sampson complex, but what is news
>without alt.drugs?

While we apprciate your attempts to salvage a dieing newsgroup, I don't
think Cross Porting to our group is worth your time.  We are already
cross-posted with many other computer based groups and I am not sure
how alt.drugs is related to AT at T Systems(3B1, 3B2's, etc).  Do you
think you could find a different newsgroup that would be closer to
your topic?

BITNET:  JTRIM at DUCAIR
UUCP:  { ncar, isis, onecom }udenva!jtrim   INET: jtrim at udenva.cair.du.edu