uucp with two system names?, smail on 3B2/400?

Bill Burton billb at stech.UUCP
Sat Aug 26 05:48:41 AEST 1989

We originally had to systems, amcad and stech.  Amcad has been disconnected
so I would like to set up stech to receive mail sent to amcad.

Is there some way I can set up uucp on our 3B2/400 with 3.0 to facilitate
this?  Or, is it better to solve this with a modification to our map entry?

I should note that stech and amcad do not necessarily have to talk to the
same systems.

While I'm at it, is there anything particular I should know about setting
up our 3B2 with smail 2.5?

Please respond by e-mail since I may not be able to read any of the replies
before they expire :-) .

Thanks in advance,
Bill
--