uucp with two system names?, smail on 3B2/400?

Elliot Dierksen elliot at alfred.UUCP
Sun Aug 27 09:03:20 AEST 1989

In article <1139 at stech.UUCP>, billb at stech.UUCP (Bill Burton) writes:
> We originally had to systems, amcad and stech.  Amcad has been disconnected
> so I would like to set up stech to receive mail sent to amcad.

Bill,
	You can change the system name you use if you have HoneyDanBer uucp.
Or at least that's the only one I know how to do it on. In either the LOGNAME
or MACHINE entry, you use MYNAME=fakesys. Hope that helps!! I am sending you
mail also, but I thought this might be worth a post.

EBD
--
Elliot Dierksen                 UUCP: {peora,ucf-cs,uunet}tarpit!alfred!elliot

"You can only be you once, but you can be immature forever!"