WD2010 group buy, call for ORDER and $$$

Bill Vermillion bill at bilver.UUCP
Sat Aug 12 00:27:50 AEST 1989

In article <21166 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>UNIXPC WD2010 group buy, update, Wednesday 9-August-1989:
>
>Last batch of "domestic" mailings went out today! ....

I received mine yesterday.  But I wan't to make a public posting about this.

The packages Tad shipped should be a model for many commercial establishments.

Tad's documentation is excellent.  The graphics illustrations were better than
virtually all commercial manuals I have seen.

For somone to put this amount of personal effort into a group buy, for no
personal gain and great deal of effort solely  with the idea of helping others, in this business they needed to be singled out for well deserved praise.

Thad - you have done a fantastic job.  I am sure I speak for all others also.

bill

--
Bill Vermillion - UUCP: {uiucuxc,hoptoad,petsd}!peora!tarpit!bilver!bill
                      : bill at bilver.UUCP