WD2010 group buy, call for ORDER and $$$

David Klann dklann at heurikon.UUCP
Thu Aug 17 12:59:42 AEST 1989

Bill Vermillion publicly thanks Thad ...

I just want to add my Public thanks too.

THANKS Thad!  The package arrived quickly.  I'm very impressed with the
thorough job you've done.

It really reinforces my trust and belief in fellow humans when a
person puts him/herself out like that!

The others that have been contributing to this "cause" as well ...  Lenny,
Gil, Alex, John M., Mike ("Ford"), and countless others have made this
machine far more useful than was ever intended by its manufacturer (or maybe
AS useful :-) with the work they've done and documented!

Now, if I could just get off my butt, and finish the projects I've
been working on ...

David Klann
Heurikon Corporation
Madison, WI