Goodbye

Richard Childers childers at avsd.UUCP
Wed Aug 23 05:05:37 AEST 1989

timb at diablo.AMD.COM (Tim Bessie) writes:

>>>that they supported a netnews group that contained information on
>>>cultivating marijuana etc.

>I shall do exactly the same thing!

Oh. Geeze. Please don't act so immature and copycat other idiots.

OK, so AT&T are fascists. They don't care about freedom of speech, if they
were running the government they'd be raiding bookstores and trying to keep
the materials they object to from appearing on bookshelves.

Is this a reason to offend the net ? No. If you really want to do something,
refuse to carry comp.sys.att on your machine. Just put

		!comp.sys/att

... in your /usr/lib/news/sys, and all will be well.

In fact, I think I'll do that right now.

>					- Tim "The Head" Bessie

-- richard

--
 *  Truth :  the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of   *
 *  destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by   *