Goodbye

Tim Bessie timb at diablo.amd.com
Wed Aug 23 10:22:55 AEST 1989

In article <1994 at avsd.UUCP> childers at avsd.UUCP (Richard Childers) writes:

>>I shall do exactly the same thing!
>
>Oh. Geeze. Please don't act so immature and copycat other idiots.

Listen, I prefer not to be called an idiot, especially since you
don't know me.  I could be an idiot in person, after all, but from
action alone I usually find it hard to judge someone.  I thought about
it for awhile before I decided to do it.  If there were some cause (no
matter how small) that you supported, don't you think there'd be
strength in numbers?  That's what I felt, and so I did it.

>OK, so AT&T are fascists. They don't care about freedom of speech, if they
>were running the government they'd be raiding bookstores and trying to keep
>the materials they object to from appearing on bookshelves.
>
>Is this a reason to offend the net ? No. If you really want to do something,
>refuse to carry comp.sys.att on your machine. Just put

Ya gotta get people exciting to accomplish things, sometimes.
Anyway, see my other postings where I changed my mind after some
(commendably restrained) flames.

				- tIM bESSIE