Goodbye

tom tom at vax1.acs.udel.EDU
Tue Aug 22 07:30:21 AEST 1989

In article <12183 at duorion.cair.du.edu> jtrim at orion.cair.du.edu.UUCP (Jeff Trim) writes:

}While we apprciate your attempts to salvage a dieing newsgroup, I don't
}think Cross Porting to our group is worth your time.  We are already
}cross-posted with many other computer based groups and I am not sure
}how alt.drugs is related to AT at T Systems(3B1, 3B2's, etc).  Do you
}think you could find a different newsgroup that would be closer to
}your topic?

alt.drugs is not dying. it is merely being censored by a small group of
narrow-minded fools at at&t. it will probably lose some connectivity.
crossposting is only a way to ensure that interested persons within at&t
still may get the postings.
--
Arpa: tom at vax1.acs.udel.edu     Uucp: ...{unidot,uunet}!cfg!udel!udccvax1!tom

"Welcome to Chinese Restaurant. Please try your Nice Chinese Food with
chopsticks the traditional and typical of Chinese glorious history and cultual"