Goodbye

d.e.wexelblat dwex at cbnewsj.ATT.COM
Tue Aug 22 22:09:58 AEST 1989

In article <4215 at udccvax1.acs.udel.EDU> tom at vax1.acs.udel.EDU (tom) writes:
> In article <12183 at duorion.cair.du.edu> jtrim at orion.cair.du.edu.UUCP (Jeff Trim) writes:
>
> }While we apprciate your attempts to salvage a dieing newsgroup, I don't
> }think Cross Porting to our group is worth your time.  We are already
> }cross-posted with many other computer based groups and I am not sure
> }how alt.drugs is related to AT at T Systems(3B1, 3B2's, etc).  Do you
> }think you could find a different newsgroup that would be closer to
> }your topic?
>
> alt.drugs is not dying. it is merely being censored by a small group of
> narrow-minded fools at at&t. it will probably lose some connectivity.
> crossposting is only a way to ensure that interested persons within at&t
> still may get the postings.
> --
> Arpa: tom at vax1.acs.udel.edu     Uucp: ...{unidot,uunet}!cfg!udel!udccvax1!tom
>
> "Welcome to Chinese Restaurant. Please try your Nice Chinese Food with
> chopsticks the traditional and typical of Chinese glorious history and cultual"

What you will most likely accomplish, you narrow-minded fools, is to lose
access to comp.sys.att for those of use that want to read it.  Your (plural)
self-centered attitude about your illegal habits is now jeopardizing a
very useful technical group in addition to your (IMHO) worthless group.
GET OUT OF COMP.SYS.ATT!!!  Followups to alt.drugs, and flames via mail.
Stop cluttering this group.  We have enough of our own clutter!

David Wexelblat			dwex at mtgzx.att.com
AT&T Bell Laboratories		...!att!mtgzx!dwex
200 Laurel Ave - 4B-421
Middletown, NJ 07748