Backup of Foundation disk 1

Mitch Che mche at pbhyf.PacBell.COM
Wed Feb 8 08:15:44 AEST 1989

We have a couple of AT&T PC 6300 plus systems with version 2.5
of the UNIX System V rel 2 disks.  Is it possible to back up
disk 1 of the Foundation set?  If so, could someone let me
know how it's done?  Each of the systems has one 1.2 mb floppy
drive.  (I suppose being able to create a bootable floppy would
help, but I haven't been able to determine how to do that either.)
--
Mitch Che   Pacific Bell   415-823-2454       "All day long, a tough gang of
---------------------------------------     astrophysicists would monopolize the