Kermit for UNIX PC

Richard Rodgers rodgers at maxwell.mmwb.ucsf.edu
Wed Feb 8 14:34:46 AEST 1989

We would deeply appreciate information about how we may access a version
of C Kermit for the UNIX PC which has patches in place to support the internal
modem (by ftp if possible).  Previous postings in this group about Kermit have
been a bit unclear to us.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.
R. P. C. Rodgers, M.D.                  Telephone:
Statistical Mechanics of Biomolecules   (415)476-8910 (work)
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry  (415)664-0560 (home)
University of California, Box 1204      E-mail:
Laurel Heights Campus, Room 102         ARPA:   rodgers at cca.ucsf.edu
3333 California St.                             rodgers at maxwell.mmwb.ucsf.edu
San Francisco CA 94118                  BITNET: rodgers at ucsfcca
USA                                     UUCP:
                                     ...ucbvax.berkeley.edu!cca.ucsf.edu!rodgers
Laurel Heights Campus, Room 102         ARPA:   rodgers at cca.ucsf.edu
3333 California St.                             rodgers at maxwell.mmwb.ucsf.edu