need help with error message

Dennis Lou ec120bdf at sdcc7.ucsd.EDU
Wed Feb 8 19:06:59 AEST 1989

Does anyone have any idea what this error message is?  It occurred
whilst I was trying to compile spacewar (taken from uunet.uu.net) on
a ATT 3b20.  I had to use the ndbm.h library but there is no
libdbm.a in /usr/lib.  Also, libcurses.a has all the terminal info
so I had to change the -ltermlib reference in the Makefile to
-lcurses.  Anyways, here's the errors that got me puzzled...

ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 6
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 8
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 0
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 2
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 0
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 6
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 8
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 8
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 8
ld crt0.o: unknown flag: 1
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Any info will be appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Dennis Lou
	ec120bdf at sdcc7.ucsd.edu
	[backbone]!ucsd!sdcc7!ec120bdf
    "Tommorow is the derivative of today and yesterday is the integral."