/etc/termcap entry for Data Generals D460

Jay Jungalwala led at athena.mit.edu
Fri Feb 10 02:43:22 AEST 1989

	I was woundering does anyone out there have a termcap entry for a
D460, D200, or D210, that will be compatible with a Unix PC!  As far as I
can tell, /etc/termcap does not include it, so is there anyone out there who
has hooked up a Unix PC to a DG MV/10000 that is running: AOS/VS, I would
really like some info on exactly how you did it!  I can't seem to get
the DG terminals to understand that ^H means backspace it takes it
as something like a interupt of some kind.  Well please mail me as soon
as you can.  I am in sorta a hurry to get this out of the way! )-:

	Thanks in advance

					-JJ (Dooles)
R-E-P-L-E-Y---T-O--> led at wombat.mit.edu   OR   lsrhs!led at wombat.mit.edu
		(Jay Jungalwala)