Kermit on 7300 PC

James C. Benz jcbst3 at cisunx.UUCP
Thu Feb 16 01:57:40 AEST 1989

I recently obtained Kermit for the 7300 Pc, but am having a little
trouble getting it to work with the on board modem.  Specifically,
when I try to set line, I get a message that read permission is
denied on /dev/ph0.  Additionally, what is the proper set modem
value for this modem?  The Kermit help is no help in this, as it
merely gives me a list of modems it will understand, and the OBM
doesn't seem to fit any of them.  Anyone out there had this problem,
and what is the solution?

Thanks in advance

--
Disclaimer: All opinions expressed herein are mine alone.  I wear an
	asbestos suit to work, so flame away.  Pitt doesn't care *what*