3b1 real time clock runs fast

Ralph Harnden: I don't wanna badger you ext3430 ralph at rtech.rtech.com
Tue Feb 21 12:16:56 AEST 1989

In article <7704 at ihlpf.ATT.COM> gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM (Stewart) writes:
>In article <2668 at rtech.rtech.com>, ralph at rtech.rtech.com (I) wrote:
>> time.  Works great on my unix-pc.  (Thanks, Rick!)  Email me at the
>> address below if you want me to send you a copy....
>
>I sure do!  I'll send a potato, if you'd like.

I received over 20 requests for this package (usnotime).  I don't need
that many potatoes!   Unless I hear otherwise, I will repost the article
containing this program to unix-pc.sources on 2/27/89.  It's about 8K.
Let me know if this is a gross violation of netiquitte, or if those who
responded did so because they don't get unix-pc.sources.

--
"People will do anything for a potato"

{amdahl, mtxinu, pacbell, sun}!rtech!gusano!ralph ralph%gusano at rtech.com