Like new AT&T 3B2 1MB memory cards FOR SALE!

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Wed Feb 15 05:04:55 AEST 1989

I have two (2) AT&T 3B2 1MB memory cards that I want to sell.  They were
in an AT&T 3B2/310 for about 3 months, and then were retired to the
static protectors and boxes from whence they came.  That person upgraded to
4MB's (two 2MB boards).   If anyone cares to purchase these, I would like
$450 for the pair (2MB total) or $250 for each 1MB card.  Both are
in *excellent* condition.  Any interested parties should contact me via
Email with their TELEPHONE number so I can return their call.  Please
*DON'T* call me at work or at home, I will call you.

Thanks,
Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS