Looking for AT&T 620/630 terminal emulator

Rich Andrews rich at jolnet.ORPK.IL.US
Sat Feb 11 12:11:46 AEST 1989

In article <689 at jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU> ecf_emeb at jhunix (Mark E. Bouver) writes:
>Hello,
>
>I am looking for an AT&T 620 or 630 emulator for the Atari ST.

Forget it....The atari is not multitasking, i.e., screen output to 3 or more
windows at once, so the limitations are too great.  To do a true 630/620/615
emulation, you would have to re-write GEM.  The protocol is a bit complex and
requires special drivers to work.  It would be easier to write a unix for the
ST.

--
Any opinions expressed are my own.  Now, for a limited time, they can be yours
too, for the incredible price of only $19.95.  Simply send $19.95 (in Alterian