Looking for AT&T 620/630 terminal emulator

Mark E. Bouver ecf_emeb at jhunix
Thu Feb 9 04:11:17 AEST 1989

Hello,

I am looking for an AT&T 620 or 630 emulator for the Atari ST.
Specifically, I want it to emulate an XT windowing terminal for use
with the layers pacakge. The Atari's GEM interface should lend itself
well to this task, I would think.

I would also appreciate any information on the actual protocol that
layers expects from the terminal, as I would be more than willing to
write my own emulator if one doesn't already exist.

Thanks, and Happy Computing!
						Mark

** BITNET:   INS_BMEB at JHUVMS, INS_BMEB at JHUNIX, P99I0620 at JHUVM               **
** ARPANET:  ins_bmeb%jhunix at hopkins.ARPA, INS_BMEB%JHUVMS at HOPKINS.ARPA     **
** UUCP:     { allegra!hopkins, inhp4!whuxcc } !jhunix!ins_bmeb             **
** "The meek shall inherit the earth. The rest of us will go to the stars." **