UNIX-PC 7300 For Sale

Kurt Liebezeit klieb at tekigm2.MEN.TEK.COM
Tue Feb 14 12:30:28 AEST 1989

In article <00129 at landru.UUCP> gsarff at landru.UUCP (Gary Sarff) writes:
>I have an AT&T Unix-PC (PC-7300) for sale.
   [remainder of article deleted]

I've seen a lot of postings of PC-7300's for sale in this newsgroup, and it
makes me curious ... why? Seems like there are more people selling these
PC-7300's than there are Commodore-64 sellers! At one time (circa 1985?)
the Unix-PC was retailing for >$5000; why are they so cheap now?

I'd be interested in hearing from folks who own one. What are the drawbacks?
Where can one buy a new one cheaply? Is there reasonable software support
for it? What should one look for? Thanks in advance for your e-mail replies,

Kurt Liebezeit      klieb at tekigm2.TEK.COM      ...!tektronix!tekigm2!klieb