UNIX-PC Pseudo-BOF at USENIX?

Steve C. Simmons scs at itivax.iti.org
Wed Jan 25 00:44:48 AEST 1989

In article <465 at uncle.UUCP> jbm at uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
>Another topic I brought up was the possiblity of some of us UNIXpc owners
>getting together and talking about eveything. I brought it up because the
>Trenton Computer Fest is coming up in three months . . .

3 months?  It's probably too late to put together a BOF in San Diego,
but we could at least do a pseudo-BOF in my room.  Anybody within
driving distance willing to bring a 3b1, and we'll do S/W exchange?

>BTW, I have still not come up with a price for my board. This being the first
>time for this sort of thing, I'm scared that if I price it too low, I'll lose
>money, or if I price it too high, noone will buy it. Please remember that I'm
>not doing this to make huge piles of money. . .

The worth of the board depends on how much real soldering I have to do.
If you say 10 connections, I say $100.00.  If you say 5, I say $125.00.
And if you make a pile of money, more power to you.
Steve Simmons		          scs at vax3.iti.org
Industrial Technology Institute     Ann Arbor, MI.
"Velveeta -- the Spam of Cheeses!" -- Uncle Bonsai