3B1<->3B2

Stewart gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Wed Jan 4 01:09:31 AEST 1989

In article <2328 at cuuxb.ATT.COM>, fmcgee at cuuxb.ATT.COM (~XT4103000~Frank McGee~C23~M24~6326~) writes:
> In article <598 at whizz.uucp> bbh at whizz.uucp (Bud Hovell) writes:
> >In article <7047 at ihlpf.ATT.COM>, gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM (Stewart) writes:
> >> What are the compatibilities between the 3B1 and 3B2?  File
> is no amount of software that can be written that will allow a Unix PC
> to write a 720K disk).  However, if you've done the hardware mod to put

For that matter, are there any limitations (such as those preventing
use of certain hard drives) that prevent you from sliding a quad
density floppy 720K into the 3B1?  I assume there are 1/2 height
quads, but if not, are there any other limitations (they could
merely be daisy-chained).

GMStewart ihlpq!gms