3B1<->3B2

egray at fthood.UUCP egray at fthood.UUCP
Mon Jan 2 05:51:00 AEST 1989

>='Wonder if Emmett Grey might be willing to hack a "3b2.tools" thingie
>=for the 3b1, at some point?
>
>I believe you mean "3b2" above, right?  I've asked Emett about this and
>he says he doesn't have access to a 3b2.  Maybe you can give him a late
>Xmas present?  :-)

Hey... I'm all for it!   Let's see... I need to write some code on a
Sun 386i too!

Seriously...  Somebody give me access to their 3b2 and stay on the phone
with me while I'm testing it out, and I'll create a 3b2 version of Mtools.
Any takers?

Emmet P. Gray				US Army, HQ III Corps & Fort Hood
...!uunet!uiucuxc!fthood!egray		Attn: AFZF-DE-ENV
					Directorate of Engineering & Housing
					Environmental Management Office
					Fort Hood, TX 76544-5057