Request for 3b1 PD s/w and window info.

Luke Whitaker luke at citycs.UUCP
Wed May 3 02:43:10 AEST 1989

I am posting this for a friend. *PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ME*. Please use one
of the addresses at the end of this message.

	Thanks.

Re Immunity : Society for HIV Research and Education

We are a registered charity in London and currently have two unixpc
machines.

ATT are not big in the UK and consequently it is almost
impossible to get documentation or software.

British Olivetti who are the agents for ATT are of limited help.

Is it possible that there might be some useful software which is
public domain.

Things we are really looking for are:

.. Desk top publishing SW for our education work

.. Some sort of ethernet type s/w to link the machines so we don't have to
  do everything via kermit.

.. Graph plotting utilities to write our research up.

Thanks,

	Adrian Renton.

PS
--
Does anyone know how to get rid of the window which is run by
ua without logging off. The damn thing gets right in the way of

For Further information on Immunity see sci.med.aids.

JANET :a.renton at uk.ac.lon.smhms.ux

or as a *LAST* resort...
JANET:	adrian at uk.ac.city.cs	BITNET:	adrian%uk.ac.city.cs at ac.uk
ARPA:	adrian at cs.city.ac.uk (or adrian%uk.ac.city.cs at nss.cs.ucl.ac.uk)