Updates

Robert J. Granvin rjg at sialis.mn.org
Wed May 10 10:47:36 AEST 1989

In article <4166 at crash.cts.com> tsouth at pro-pac.cts.com (System Administrator) writes:
>        How does one obtain the latest updates on the 3b1 Unix?
>To note, I bought mine at a local resaler, and then purchased the
>$700 set of 3.51 and Utilities from a local Unix shoppe.  I have
>the cards still in the manuals, but never obtained anything stating
>I have a license.  Thanks for any info...

3.51 is the latest version(s) available.  There is no newer version.

However, there are fixes available for 3.51.  Only Fixdisk 1.0 has
been released.  Fixdisk 2.0 is forthcoming.  To get it, call the AT&T
Hotline and request it.  It's free of charge to all registered owners
who request it.  Have your serial number handy.

________Robert J. Granvin________   INTERNET: rjg at sialis.mn.org
____National Computer Systems____   CONFUSED: rjg%sialis.mn.org at shamash.cdc.com
__National Information Services__       UUCP: ...uunet!rosevax!sialis!rjg