Updates

System Administrator tsouth at pro-pac.cts.com
Tue May 9 00:39:29 AEST 1989

Hi Folks,

        How does one obtain the latest updates on the 3b1 Unix?
To note, I bought mine at a local resaler, and then purchased the
$700 set of 3.51 and Utilities from a local Unix shoppe.  I have
the cards still in the manuals, but never obtained anything stating
I have a license.  Thanks for any info...

Todd South

--
UUCP: {nosc, uunet!cacilj, sdcsvax, hplabs!hp-sdd, sun.COM}
                        ...!crash!pnet01!pro-nsfmat!pro-pac!tsouth