GNU's gdb port?

Tom Tkacik tkacik at rphroy.UUCP
Thu May 18 21:35:43 AEST 1989

In article <114 at keysec.UUCP> scott at keysec.UUCP (Scott Bartram) writes:
>Has anyone ported GNU's gdb to the 3b1?

rrr at naucse.UUCP has ported gdb2.5 to the UnixPC.  I have copies of his
diffs.  However, he has said that he will not support this.

I have been trying to get gdb3.0 working on the UnixPC, with some success.
There are still some problems that I have not been able to figure out.
I would like to get this put into the official distribution,
(if I ever get it working cleanly :-).)

It works nicely, and is certainly better than sdb.

---
Tom Tkacik		GM Research Labs,   Warren MI  48090
uunet!edsews!rphroy!megatron!tkacik
"If you can't stand the bugs, stay out of the roach-motel."
						Ron Guilmette