AT&T 3.2 Update

Robert C. White Jr. rwhite at nusdhub.UUCP
Sat May 6 05:28:46 AEST 1989

in article <14304 at bfmny0.UUCP>, tneff at bfmny0.UUCP (Tom Neff) says:
> PS I think this takes the form up an upgrade to the X End User package
> but I'm not sure.

Through a deal here at work i am getting a 6386E and SVR3.2 and the
software development system.  (I am getting all this for half price,
new from the wherever, and "offically AT&T" whatever that intails)...

My question:  Will this include the X stuff and the VGA support
(since I am getting the VGA monitor/board) and all that, or
am I going to have to pay extra?

ob.