Hard disk for Franklin PC8000

Dan Mercer mercer at ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM
Fri May 26 15:41:35 AEST 1989

I have a Franklin PC8000 (IBM PC 4.77 8088 clone).  I want to upgrade
it by adding a hard disk and maybe an accelerator card.  Unfortunately,
these things have only on expansion port.  I thought I read in the
sales doco that a hard disk could be added without requiring a
separate controller.

Does anybody out there have one of these machines?  Have you added a
hard disk or accelerator card?  recommendations please.

Thanks in advance,

--

Dan Mercer