for sale: 6250bpi tape drive for the 3B2

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Sun Oct 29 04:47:03 AEST 1989

Hi folks,

     A customer has a Cipher M990 GCR CacheTape 9track tape drive
and SCSI controller for sale.  It is a front-loading drive that
does 1600/3200/6250 bpi quite nicely, it is in working order, and
it includes 3B2 drivers.  Onsite maintenance is available from
Memorex Telex, and we can provide contact information if you are
interested.

     Price is $6000 plus shipping (it is a BIG drive+cabinet).

     Respond via email or phone.  If you call, ask for me or John.
     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl  /  V-Systems, Inc.   /   Santa Ana, CA  /  +1 714 545 6442
3B2-kind-of-guy KA8CMY   /    {attmail uunet}!vsi!friedl   /   friedl at vsi.com

signal(SIGINT, main); /* call main menu on ^C */       <--- customer code :-(