Info about AT&T 630 MTG

M.S. Leibow msl5864 at ultb.UUCP
Sun Oct 8 14:07:57 AEST 1989

I am writing software for an AT&T 630 MTG terminal on a AT&T WGS workstation
running Sytstem V/386.  I have run into a problem while compiling a large
program.

After the preprocessor has done all of the preprocessing and the compiler,
"mc68ccom" is working on the file, it spits out the error,
"Dimension Table Overflow."  This happens before the compiler actually
produces any executable code.  It is still reading declarations and
typedefs.

Do any of you kind souls know a way around this error, or a flag that can
be sent to the compiler to make it increase the size of the "Dimension
table?"

None of the documentation that I have for the terminal describes the
mc68ccom part of the compiler.  I have documenation on everything but
that piece.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

	Thank you,

	--Mike Leibow