3b1 layers

andrew.d.hay mvadh at cbnews.ATT.COM
Fri Oct 20 21:46:58 AEST 1989

In article <292 at atti07.ATT.COM> mjm at atti07.ATT.COM (Michael Matthews x7776) writes:
"
"In article <10419 at attcan.UUCP>, hjespers at attcan.UUCP (Hans Jespersen) writes:
"> From article <WJC.89Oct16104701 at hoswjc.hoswjc.ATT.COM>, by wjc at hoswjc.ATT.COM (Bill Carpenter):
"> to have the complete DMD environment. Then the next step
"> would be to get 'layers' up, perhaps through the use of the
"> existing window drivers.
">
"I have a copy of layers for the 3B1 3.51 but I've never used it.
"E-mail me if you would like it though I'm not sure how I can get it
"to anyone.

this isn't the same thing; i have it too, and it's the layers *HOST*
package, not a dmd emulator.

--
Clay Fancier		|		    SAVE THE SKEETS!		       |