3b1 layers

Michael Matthews x7776 mjm at atti07.ATT.COM
Sat Oct 21 07:26:40 AEST 1989

IGNORE THIS >> IGNORE THIS >> IGNORE THIS
Let's pretend I never said this:
>I have a copy of layers for the 3B1 3.51 but I've never used it.
>E-mail me if you would like it though I'm not sure how I can get it
>to anyone.
>
>Mike Matthews
>ATT International

I've had my wrist slapped. It turns out
layers is still an actual product available
from ATT. Honest, I didn't realize.
My copy is just on scratch diskette.
I don't believe it's the product most are looking for anyway.
The interest seems in layers for the 3B1 console.

MJM
CAME IN THE MAIL:
!	Xt/Layers is part of the UNIX Utilities Package for the UNIXPC version
!3.51.  We sell this, it is NOT FOR FREE !!!!
!
!	Hell of a deal when an AT&T employee starts giving away for free what generates
!revenue to pay his salary !
!
!	If someone wants the software, all he has to do is purchase the package.  Call PARTS - 1-800-222-7278 and request it.  They take MC/VISA/AE.
!
!
!--
!		Rick Calder, AT&T National Systems Support Center
!		      [att!]rick!rick     rick at rick.att.com
!				attmail!rcalder

I thought the 3b1 had been relegated to boat-anchor status
anyway at ATT.