fsanalyze

John Campbell jdc at naucse.UUCP
Sat Oct 21 04:43:12 AEST 1989

:From article <1153 at adds.newyork.NCR.COM>, by tanya at adds.newyork.NCR.COM (Tanya Katz):
:>
:> Hello,
:>
:> 	I would appreciate c copy of the source to fsanalyze
:> for the 3b1.  I know it was posted some time ago, and I failed

I tried (but I'm not an expert) to port this package to my 3b1.  I didn't
get it working and I sorta gave up.  If anyone wants to contact me regarding
a joint effort (ie I give you what I've done) please mail a note to my
home machine  (...!arizona!naucse!thunde!jdc).  Of course, you're welcome
to just post a working version.  I find it hard to believe that I was the
only one that tried to do a port.  I would have expected I was just the
least capable working on a port.

I can assert with some confidence that the original code did not work
immediately with our 3b1 file system.
--
	John Campbell               ...!arizona!naucse!jdc
                                    CAMPBELL at NAUVAX.bitnet