Thanks

Surya Dinavahi dinavahi at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 17 10:06:43 AEST 1989

    First of all let me say that I appreiate this news group very much

  I had more than ten responses. The summary is as follows:
  There are at present two graphics emulators that are known to the general
  community.

  1) GSS-Terminal supplied by GSS systems. I do not know if it is still
     available and is supported.
  2) The other is the emulator written by an AT&T person available to AT&T
     employees through the STORE.

 3?) I do not know if Xwindows is implemented for the 3b1. If it is, it would be
     nice. It could also work as a graphics emulator.

  I replied to each and everybody. My mail to Tom Pusateri at Duke bounced four
  times. Tom, please reply. I need to talk to you. I hope that everybody
  else has received my reply. Thanks to everybody who has replied and I
  appreciate it very much.

   Surya Dinavahi
   dinavahi at cmb00.larc.nasa.gov