mail replacement

Mark H. Weber mhw at lock60.UUCP
Tue Oct 10 11:58:49 AEST 1989

In article <17725 at rcsuna.UUCP> rhaar at rcsuna.UUCP (Bob Haar CS50) writes:
>Can anyone recommend a public domain replacement for the mail program
>that comes standard with a UNIX-PC ?

Try the ELM package, which is available from many sites, and works well on
the UNIX-PC (I use it at home and at work). The latest version is 2.2
Patch Level 11. Send me mail if you can't find it and I will give you
some specific sites.

--
Mark H. Weber ( mhw at Lock60.LS.Com  or  mhw%lock60 at GVL.Unisys.COM  or
           uunet!lgnp1!lock60!mhw  or  gatech!psuvax1!burdvax!gvlv2!lock60!mhw )