UNIX PC 3.51 Operating Systems FOR SALE! (brand new)

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Sun Oct 8 04:07:05 AEST 1989

For those who are still running 3.5 or 3.0 (or God forbid, 2.0) release
of the operating system, and wanted to upgrade to 3.51, but didn't want
to spend the ~$300.00 to do so... here's a way you can for a real good
price!

	UNIX PC 3.51 Operating Systems
	Complete with the four books, and foundation set diskettes,
	still in shrink wrap.

				For $50.00 + shipping.

All OS's are to shipped COD for cash, certified check or money order.
Write me if interested, and we'll will call you direct.
(please include telephone number and shipping address).

Thanks,
Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      [w] +1 (516) 589-7930 |
| lenny at icus.islp.ny.us     Telex; 154232428 ICUS      [h] +1 (516) 968-8576 |