uncle down

John Milton jbm at n8emr.UUCP
Sat Sep 16 12:39:18 AEST 1989

In article <1237 at n8emr.UUCP> gws at n8emr.UUCP (Gary Sanders) writes:
>	Machine uncle is down for a short time...

I don't know how bad yet. /etc/inittab must be gone, because it comes up
with the enter run level prompt. As Gary said, I'm out of town. I am working
on contract in the Boston area (Braintree). I will be here until Wed, 9/20,
then back in Columbus until Mon, 9/25 when I go back to Boston. Are there
any UNIXpc folks in the Boston area, preferably near the "T"?

I will be brining HD2 parts back with me so I can build boards in my spare
time. I would be willing to do a Beta install if there is someone nearby...

I am posting this from n8emr (jbm at n8emr). Mail will forward from n8emr once
uncle is back up.

John
--
John Bly Milton IV, jbm at uncle.UUCP, {ihnp4|cbosgd}!n8emr!uncle!jbm
home: (614) 294-4823, work: (614) 459-7641, FLAME via email :)